Mr. Sanjay Saraf has been an educationist since he was a high school student himself. In professional capacity, he has been imparting education in field of finance, for both domestic and international courses, since past 25 years. His forte lies in financial treasury, risk management, volatility trading and business valuation (fundamental analysis).
Since students today are dispersed not just in India but across the globe, there is a need to offer flexible product and services. Hence, Sanjay Sir has been imparting quality education to students through Face‐to‐Face (Live), Deferred Live and Direct‐to‐Home modes.
Sanjay Sir is hailed as one of the best faculty for the subjects he imparts training in viz. CFA program, FRM program, Actuarial science, CMT program (Technical analysis), Strategic Financial Management (SFM)/ Risk Management, financial services and capital markets (FSCM) at CA Final Level, Financial Management and Economics for finance at CA Inter, Financial Treasury and Forex Management at CS Professional Level and Business valuation for CMA Final.
It was his vision, understanding of the business environment and investment in making international programs like Chartered Financial Analyst Program (US) and Financial Risk Management (US) popular, that today these courses are being pursued in large numbers in India by students desirous of building Ivy League career in finance.
In is his relentless pursuit to make SSEI a complete institution offering training in all courses in finance, the organization has been adding on to new subjects and courses in its product portfolio every year. Over the past year SSEI has initiated training in the field of Actuarial Science and MS Excel and has created a niche for itself.
Sanjay Sir is not just a master of theoretical finance but has leveraged his control on the subject an engaged very actively with the industry, investment banks and fund houses. As a consultant to multiple Chief Executives and Boards, he has advised several firms in optimizing their treasury and risk management function. He has been instrumental in setting up algorithmic trading desk for an investment house engaging in arbitrage using option Greeks and volatility trading.
Sanjay Sir’s success has been the result of complete focus and dedication, persistent hard work, enriched Knowledge and expertise, informal way of teaching and unflinching support to students.
- CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST (CFA ®) CHARTERHOLDER
- FINANCIAL RISK MANAGER (FRM ®)
- CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST (ICFAI)
- MS FINANCE from ICFAI , Hyderabad
- CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT ANALYST (CIIA)
- CERTIFIED PORTFOLIO MANAGER (CPM)
- CERTIFIED TREASURY MANAGER (CTM)
- CERTIFIED INVESTMENT BANKER (CIB)
Awards and Achievements:
In 1998, he received a merit certificate for highest marks in Quantitative Methods and Financial Management and Silver medal in group Beta of Ms Finance.
In 1999, he received a merit certificate for highest marks in International finance and gold medal in group Epsilon of Ms finance.
In September 2006, he was awarded Gold medal for group Lambda and merit certificate in Strategic financial management (SFM) by our honourable Prime minister Dr Manmohan Singh.
|FINANCIAL, TREASURY AND FOREX MANAGEMENT||CS Professional|
|Advanced Financial Management||CMA Final|
|Financial Analysis & Business Valuation||CMA Final|
|Cost Accounting and Financial Management||CMA Intermediate|
|CFA® Program Review||All three levels|
Karan’s affair with Excel
My first encounter with excel happened while pursuing FRM part 2 and it was love at first sight. After that I attended various excel modelling trainings and read some great books to show my love. In last two years I have tried to compile and build model for every topic in Finance and the effort is still going on. Also quite fascinating is when I see back that I have built a whole lot library of Books on modelling which makes me more passionate. In the journey many people were concerned and frustrated that I was leaving behind advanced software technologies like MATLAB, SAS to go design a few models on Microsoft’s toy named Excel !!! But Excel had hit my first love. I was thoroughly enjoying the amount of creativity and freedom Excel was offering, least bothered about what my resume will read. Later on I learnt some of these software’s and realized that they are very easy to work on since I knew how the entire algorithm works in excel. Had excel been missing it would have been frustrating to me to understand what the software is doing. So in my belief, not hurting anyone’s sentiments, excel takes you through the algorithm loyally comparing with these software’s which are just click and go. I wanted to ensure that just like me, commerce graduates should not be left behind because of their poor Mathematical and coding skills which developed in me a passion for teaching in excel.
|FRM All Levels|
|Actuarial Science: CT 1, CT 3, CT 6, CT 8|
|MS Excel and VBA|
MR. SIDDHANT SONTHALIA
Mr. Siddhant Sonthalia is a first class Graduate from St. Xaviers’ College, Kolkata. He Scored 100% marks in class 12 Mathematics and full marks in all semesters in graduation in Mathematics. He has scored 88 marks in IPCC Costing and FM. He is very fond of Mathematics and Costing. He is a faculty for CA Foundation QA, CA Inter Costing, ACET and even for B.Com Mathematics at SSEI. He is very passionate about teaching and is very famous for his revision classes, crash course and mock tests. His class is very interactive and he is a guide to students in and out of class and is very friendly with students. He has a exposure of working in Eveready Industries Pvt. Ltd. in the field of finance and Audit of various Banks like UBI, UCO, ICICI and various companies like SRMB, Balarampur Chini Mills Pvt. Ltd, Linc Pen and Plastic Pvt. Ltd, SRACHI Group etc.
CA MANNOJ AGARRWAL
- Chartered Accountant
- Dip. in systems audit DISA (ICAI)
- Dip. In computer hardware and networking
- Cert. in concurrent Bank audit, (ICAI)
- Cert. in Forensic audit and fraud preventation FAFP (ICAI)
- B.com (H)
- Hasbeen an active participant in activities allied to this profession and is apublic speakeratdifferent Forums of ICAI
- Has been a regular Faculty ofIPCC orientation programme and GMCS programmeconducted by ICAI for the past10 years in various cities including •Kolkata,•siliguri,•patna,•dhanbad,•durgapur
- Has been a faculty of “Career counselling programme” conducted by ICAI.
- Has been a faculty of “diploma in systems audit DISA” Information systems audit course conducted by ICAI for Qualified CA members.
- Has been successfully teaching “information technology and strategic management”(ITSM)and “Information system control audit”(ISCA), Direct taxes and Indirect taxes to students for the past 10years.
- Has conducted various workshops on and seminars on soft skills training including: •The art of public speaking •Office etiquettes•Grooming•Interview skills•Communication skills and soon.
- Has also Authoredof Book on “information system control audit”useful for ca final students and systems auditor.
MR. GUDDU KUMAR
TAKE A TOUR WITH US
Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Integer posuere erat a ante venenatis dapibus posuere velit aliquet