CA INTER FM & EFF
About CA Intermediate FM & EFF
Financial Management & Economics for Finance is the eight paper in CA Intermediate program. FM & EFF is divided into Financial Management (70 marks) and Economics for Finance (30 marks). Financial management is further sub-divided into Module 1 & Module II. Module 1 introduces the student to the concept of Financial Management, its scope & objectives, various types of financing that an organization can avail, financial analysis & planning, understanding cost of raising capital, financing decisions, concept of capital structure & leverage. Module 2 focuses on investment management, capital budgeting, dividend decisions and working capital management.
Strong conceptual base in FM & EFF is a must not only for scoring well in the CA Intermediate FM & EFF examination but also to build a solid foundation for Ca Final Strategic Financial Management examination and also for global finance courses like Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) & Financial Risk Manager (FRM®)
About the trainer
Sanjay Saraf Sir is India’s leading faculty for CA Intermediate FM & EFF. His niche in financial markets makes him a natural choice for candidates. Sanjay Saraf Sir in his quest to become a knowledge powerhouse in finance has armoured himself with a whole host of qualifications. Following is the list of his qualifications:
- CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST (CFA ®) CHARTERHOLDER
- FINANCIAL RISK MANAGER (FRM ®)
- CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST (ICFAI)
- MS FINANCE from ICFAI , Hyderabad
- CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT ANALYST (CIIA)
- CERTIFIED PORTFOLIO MANAGER (CPM)
- CERTIFIED TREASURY MANAGER (CTM)
- CERTIFIED INVESTMENT BANKER (CIB)
Sanjay Saraf Sir owing to his in-depth conceptual training becomes a trainer of choice for all of India. His ability to connect with the student can be observed by his tremendous student following. He has consistently been the trainer behind rank holders and exemption holders in CA Intermediate FM & EFF. Sanjay Saraf Sir has been delivering the best training in CA Intermediate Financial Management & Economics for Finance. What differentiates Sanjay Saraf Sir’s teaching is his focus on concepts and push for comprehensive in-depth coverage.
Why should you enrol for CA Intermediate FM & EFF with Sanjay Saraf Sir?
- 160 Hours of Quality content
- RTPS & MTPS covered in the module
- Exam Guidance with outlined strategy
- Comprehensive course structure
- Conceptual classes with a deep understanding of key topics
- Detailed & Professional discussion with dictated crisp notes
- Best Faculty in the country
- PERFECT RECIPE FOR SURE SUCCESS IN CA INTERMEDIATE
Your success story deserves only the best!
CA Intermediate Financial Management & Economics for Finance (CA Inter FM & EFF) Full Course Pen Drive / Google Drive
There has always been a huge demand for Sanjay Saraf Sir’s CA Intermediate Financial Management & Economics for Finance Pendrive classes. During COVID when it was becoming difficult for students to attend LIVE classes, Sir announced launch of CA Intermediate FM & EFF Pen Drive & Google Drive classes. The following three modules are available:
- CA Intermediate FM & EFF Full Course Pen Drive / Google Drive
- CA Intermediate FM Full Course Pen Drive / Google Drive
- CA Intermediate EFF Full Course Pen Drive / Google Drive
The CA Intermediate FM & EFF classes offered by Sanjay Saraf Sir are unequivocally the best, most comprehensive & concept focussed classes. These classes not only train you for success in CA Intermediate FM & EFF but also build strong foundation in finance.
ULURN, promoted by Sanjay Saraf Sir, is India’s leading marketplace for financial courses such as CA, ACCA, CMA, CFA, FRM, and others. It was launched in 2017 with the objective of providing students the uncountable benefits of distance education from India’s top faculties. ULURN hosts pendrive on leading faculty in the space of financial learning and is a one stop solution for all your training requirements.
To book your CA Intermediate FM & EFF Pendrive class, please log on our online portal ULURN.in