Sanjay Saraf Educational Institute Pvt. Ltd.- STUDENT GUIDELINES
- Registration Agreement: The "Student Registration Form" is the Registration Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) between the applicant and Sanjay Saraf Educational Institute Pvt. Ltd.Authorized Learning Center (ALC). The Agreement constitutes and expresses the entire agreement and understanding between the Sanjay Saraf Educational Institute Pvt. Ltd.ALC and the student in reference to all matters herein referred to, all previous discussions, promises, representations and understandings relative thereto, if any, had between the parties hereto, being herein merged. All student services are being provided through Sanjay Saraf Educational Institute Pvt. Ltd.ALC. Before completing the registration process, students are required to go through and understand the contents of the program/Course, Sanjay Saraf Educational Institute Pvt. Ltd.obligations as stated in this document and required to sign below as a token of acceptance.
FEE & OTHER DETAILS
- Any candidate who wishes to register for Course(s) at Sanjay Saraf Educational Institute Pvt. Ltd.ALC has to pay the applicable Course Fee upon demand. Full course fee is mentioned on the form, Demand draft payments should be made favoring "Sanjay Saraf Educational Institute Pvt. Ltd.." payable at your local city.
- Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances. However, fee may be refunded only if the center fails to start a Course (not applicable for force majeure instances).
METHODOLOGY, SCHEDULES & ATTENDANCE
- All Courses have different start and end dates. The syllabus is divided into various units such that the Course is planned to be completed within a specific time frame or entire. The course schedule may be changed any time.
- The student is expected to attend all the classes and test to get the full benefit of the Course and sustain his eligibility for course benefits.
- Registration/Admission to a Course is not transferable to any other individual/entity.
- Sanjay Saraf Educational Institute Pvt. Ltd. delivery and schedule may encounter disruption/cancellation due to technical, natural or any other reasons beyond control.
- Students have no entitlement to provide, sell or loan any material, assets, workbooks, notes etc provided to him, to a third party. The copyright of SANJAY SARAF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT. LTD..'s Tests and Study Material remains with SANJAY SARAF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT. LTD.and may not be quoted or received without explicit permission from SANJAY SARAF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT. LTD...
- ID Cards are issued to students upon registration. Students are responsible to collect the same from the Centre.
- Entry to the Course shall be regulated by ID cards. Students must carry ID cards with them at all times during the class and produce it upon request.
- Students are required to mark their attendance into Register provided by the Center.
- Students are advised not to carry any valuables to the centre and the management is not responsible for any loss or damage of the same.
- Students are expected to keep utmost level of discipline, while they are in the centre premises. A student should not involve him/herself in disruption/disturbance of teaching student examination, administrative work, and curricular activity, including any attempt to prevent any staff member of SANJAY SARAF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT. LTD. from carrying on his/her work and any act reasonably like to cause such disruption.
- Student should not involve in damaging or defacing centre's Property. Equipments and Facilities available at the centre. Students are expected to behave responsibility and help SANJAY SARAF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT. LTD. for better upkeep and maintenance of the property and equipments available at the centre.
- Student should not use abusive and derogatory slogans or intimidatory language while they are present at the centre.
- Eatables and any type of drinking items are strictly prohibited in the class rooms.
- The use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited in the class rooms. Students should keep their mobile phone on silent mode. Centers are empowered to withhold/ confiscate in the interest of other students.
- Sanjay Saraf Educational Institute Pvt. Ltd.ALC may levy suitable penalty or fine a student including cancellation of registration for violation of center guidelines.
- In case a student desires to seek transfer from one center to another, then he/she has to make an application to the center in-charge and email at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating reason s for the request. Transfer is Subject to availability of seats and same Course at the desired centre.
- A certain proportionate fees will be charged for the transfer.
- A student must ensure to attend all the classes.
- While SANJAY SARAF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT. LTD. Courses are aimed at enhancing academic performance of a student to score high marks, it is essential that the student displays continuing, participative interest and involvement during the classes. Merely joining at SANJAY SARAF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT. LTD.does not assure high marks.
WEBSITE USAGE & VIDEO ARCHIVES
- Student must ensure a valid email id is provided. The user id and password for website access will be sent to this email id only.
- Video Archive Access (VAA facility) is limited and meant for covering revisions only. It complements classroom sessions and should definitely be viewed by students.
COMMUNICATION TO THE STUDENTS
- Communication regarding changes in specifications of services provided by SANJAY SARAF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT. LTD.or changes in Student's Rules will be intimated on Centre's notice Board or through the website www.ssei.co.in
- If there is any class cancellation or change in the schedule of the program, shall be informed to the student by mail/SMS/through the Sanjay Saraf Educational Institute Pvt. Ltd. website.
- Students are responsible to check for updates from time to time.
STUDENT FEEDBACK & GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
- In order to improve the quality of services provided to students, SANJAY SARAF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT. LTD.actively seeks, appreciates and acts upon Feedback from students about its services time to time.
- Students/Parents can approach the Class Coordinator/Centre manger, with their queries for assistance guidance.
- Students may take a photocopy of the Registration Form for future reference. SANJAY SARAF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT. LTD.reserves the right to take disciplinary action, including suspension of the students from the classes, in case the student is found not following any rules and regulations at the centre.
- Sanjay Saraf Educational Institute Pvt. Ltd's decision in any of the above shall be final and binding.
- All disputes are subject to Kolkata jurisdiction courts of law.
DECLARATION BY THE STUDENT
I have read & understood the above and I am aware of the services SANJAY SARAF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT. LTD.shall provide to the students. I have also understood that the student's performance depends on the continuing/participating interest on his/her part. I am also aware that the conduct of CA exam is subject to ICAI policies & regulations. In case of any ICAI decision to cancel/alter exams/pattern of the exams, I understand that I am not eligible for any refund of the Fee paid. I hereby declare and undertake that I have read and understood the aforesaid "Student Guidelines" and will strictly adhere to the same at all times. I further agree that I will fully comply with all decisions made by SANJAY SARAF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT. LTD.with regards to the above procedures and understand that the same will not be subject to any review under any circumstances.