- Sanjay Saraf
- Poonam Saraf
- Siddharth Agarwal
- Prakash Saraf
- Abhishek Bhutra
- Gulab Mishra
- Soumyadipta Das
- Karan Aggarwal
- Rajesh Srinetra
- Piyush Pugalia
- Other Members
Mr. Sanjay Saraf has been an educationist for the last 15 years. His forte lies in financial treasury and risk management. He has been a consultant to executives and Boards. He advised primarily to technology and financial firm on algorithmic trading and arbitrage using option Greeks, volatility trading and valuation of private equity. Over ten years, his clients ranged from dozens of investment banking and arbitrage firms (JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Futures First, etc.) .
Mr.Sanjay Saraf has been providing training classes through out the country in both face to face and satellite mode for strategic financial management ( SFM ) at CA Final Level, Financial Management at IPCC FM, Financial Treasury and Forex Management at CS Professional Level and Business valuation for CMA Final.
His success has been the result of complete focus and dedication, enriched knowledge and expertise, informal way of teaching and providing a virtual guarantee for success.
He has also been proactive in catching up and promoting International Courses like the Chartered Financial Analyst ® Program (US), Financial Risk Management ® (US), and Certified International Investment Analyst (Switzerland). These courses are really catching up among the students community, especially working professionals.
- CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST (CFA ®) CHARTERHOLDER
- FINANCIAL RISK MANAGER (FRM ®)
- CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST (ICFAI)
- MS FINANCE from ICFAI , Hyderabad
- CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT ANALYST (CIIA)
- CERTIFIED PORTFOLIO MANAGER (CPM)
- CERTIFIED TREASURY MANAGER (CTM)
- CERTIFIED INVESTMENT BANKER (CIB)
Awards and Achievements:
- In 1998, he received a merit certificate for highest marks in Quantitative Methods and Financial Management and Silver medal in group Beta of Ms Finance.
- In 1999, he received a merit certificate for highest marks in International finance and gold medal in group Epsilon of Ms finance.
- In September 2006, he was awarded Gold medal for group Lambda and merit certificate in Strategic financial management (SFM) by our honourable Prime minister Dr Manmohan Singh.
Courses TaughtA) Domestic
- SFM - CA Final
- Financial Management - IPCC
- FINANCIAL, TREASURY AND FOREX MANAGEMENT- CS Professional
- Advanced Financial Management - CMA Final
- Financial Analysis & Business Valuation - CMA Final
- Cost Accounting and Financial Management - CMA Intermediate
- CFA ® Program Review - all three levels
- FRM ® - all levels
Presently living in Kolkata, India, Poonam Saraf is an extremely competent professional committed to serving her career as a qualified virtual employee. Poonam has been working for SSEI since its incorporation and is currently serving as Chief Administrative Officer.
Her duties include but are not limited to, Customer Support, FRM ® Content Preparation, Marketing, Data Entry, Content Management, Accounting and Human Resources. With a passion for developing a change in the way customer service is addressed, Poonam believes in working closely with customers in order to provide phenomenal customer service. She trusts that everyone can, and should be provided excellent customer support.
With a knack for dealing with plans and figures, Poonam embraced Ms Finance, CFA ® (ICFAI), FRM ® and Certified course in Microsoft Excel.
Married with two children, Poonam enjoys spending quality time with her family. She has also completed the course in Interior Designing and emerged as the Topper of the batch. Apart from managing SSEI, she is also practising Interior Designing.
Should you have any customer support inquiries, you may
CA Siddharth Agarwal comes with tons of practical knowledge in the field of auditing. He had been a statutory auditor in KPMG Chennai for the almost 2 years. He has an excellent academic record throughout. He was a school topper and pursued Science stream in La Martiniere for Boys preparing for IIT JEE.
He is a Rank holder in CA Final (Nov 2009, Rank 19) as well as CA PEE-II (May 2007, Rank 43).
As he wanted to teach CA Final Law with poise, he decided to master the subject and pursued CS. He flew down to Kolkata on 17th Dec 2011 after his stint at KPMG Chennai and appeared for the CS Final exam on 25th Dec. With 7 days of gruelling effort he managed to secure All India 7th Rank in CS Final Dec 2011.
He believes in relentless improvement - his style of teaching, attention to details and tempo improves nonchalantly with every succeeding batch. His recorded classes are carved to perfection so much so that after attending his lectures at franchisees, students are reluctant to take theory classes elsewhere.
His command over Theory papers and enervating focus on details is awesome.
He has authored impeccable Text books for CA Final and IPCC students. His material is very popular amongst the students as it is not a copy paste job but rather class notes itself explained in simple vocabulary so that students don't have to break their heads gasping over the humongous syllabus.
- In depth knowledge of provisions is imparted to students mingled with practical experiences and case studies so that the subject seems practical rather than theory.
- 100% syllabus coverage and past term papers are discussed in class.
- Complete Dedication to teaching so that students can imbibe the same and replicate it in their performance.
- Material can never replace classroom teaching.
- a. The subject gets covered in totem.
- b. Retention level is very high.
- c. Presentation of answers as per ICAI examiner's stand.
- d. Learning of provisions in class rather than at home.
- It is not very hard to score 70+ in Law and Audit. But a student frequently ignores these subjects. The hit or miss strategy and selective study are doomed to get poor results. Theory papers just like practical classes deserve thorough learning.
- Presentation can never win over content - which is why ICAI focuses on content of your answers and not on your writing style. Superior writing style in exam is a myth.
- Business Laws, Ethics and Communication
- Auditing and Assurance
- Mercantile Laws
- Corporate Laws and Compliance
- Business Strategy & Strategic Cost Management
- Strategic Performance Management
- Corporate Financial Reporting
- Cost and Management Audit
- Laws, Ethics and Governance
- Operation Management & Information System
- Company Accounts and Audit
- Fundamentals of Laws and Ethics
CA Prakash Saraf
Brief profile of faculty :
He is a 1st Class Commerce graduate from Calcutta University. He qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1998. He is also a qualified Cost & Works Accountant and was awarded the 25th rank in the Final level. He has also pursued his MS Finance and is a Chartered Financial Analyst (ICFAI).
He got placed as the All INDIA 8th rank holder in the CFA (ICFAI) exams.
- Adv. Management Accounting & OR
- Cost Accounting
- Business Strategy & Strategic Cost Management
- Cost Accounting and Financial Management
- Cost and Management Accountancy
Ca Abhishek Bhutra
Brief profile of faculty :
He has first- hand experience of conducting ISCA .He served the intricacies of ISCA in a Palatable form to students. He has a versatile personality and specializes in designing software models for financial markets. He has a seven years experience in equity research and derivative trading.
- Information Technology and Strategic Management
Gulab is M.Sc (Maths) and comes with huge practical knowledge in the field of Mathematics. He has been teaching Maths for the past 15 years and has an excellent academic record throughout.
He is a passionate teacher and is known for his innovative and lucid ways of teaching which drives students to find Maths as their favourite subject. His ability to illustrate the subject in exceptionally easy way has made him an adoring personality among the students. More than 10,000 students have excelled in their academic career under his expertise.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistic
Soumyadipta Das, an experienced Chartered Accountant, who is also a Company Secretary, has been teaching CA Final & IPCC for the past few years. He was also actively engaged in the industry for few years in the managerial position in several companies like Berger, Genpact & DB Desai. He is also an IFRS certificate holder.
He is a very passionate teacher and strongly believes in training and imparting knowledge. He has many students who look-up to him as a mentor and not only as a teacher. He believes that teaching is not only an art but a science too and hence his approach is very methodical.
Recently he has also become a faculty for actuarial courses (CT2).
Einstein, “Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.”
Contact – +919831715442
Karan Aggarwal is a B.Com graduate, He has cleared CFA Level 3 as well as FRM Level 2 and is currently pursing CQF and CFE Risk latte. He worked in Barclays as a Risk Analyst and sharpened his skills on VaR models and Backtesting Models.
He has spent around 10,000 hrs learning the complex financial and risk models at the age of just 23.
Karan’s affair with Excel
My first encounter with excel happened while pursuing FRM part 2 and it was love at first sight. After that I attended various excel modelling trainings and read some great books to show my love. In last two years I have tried to compile and build model for every topic in Finance and the effort is still going on. Also quite fascinating is when I see back that I have built a whole lot library of Books on modelling which makes me more passionate. In the journey many people were concerned and frustrated that I was leaving behind advanced software technologies like MATLAB, SAS to go design a few models on Microsoft’s toy named Excel !!! But Excel had hit my first love. I was thoroughly enjoying the amount of creativity and freedom Excel was offering, least bothered about what my resume will read. Later on I learnt some of these software’s and realized that they are very easy to work on since I knew how the entire algorithm works in excel. Had excel been missing it would have been frustrating to me to understand what the software is doing. So in my belief, not hurting anyone’s sentiments, excel takes you through the algorithm loyally comparing with these software’s which are just click and go. I wanted to ensure that just like me, commerce graduates should not be left behind because of their poor Mathematical and coding skills which developed in me a passion for teaching in excel.
Piyush Pugalia, a Chartered Accountant by profession, has worked as an investment banker and was involved in fund raising activities from various private equity, venture capital and angel fund houses. He was the force behind raising USD 10 mn for a logistic company from India Equity Partners. During the aforesaid stint he was also responsible for handling legal matters with respect to SEBI, FEMA and Company Law. During his professional tenure he has worked for various consultancy firms and corporates such as D.B. Desai & Co., Utopia Advisors, Transjovan Capital and Srei Infrastructure.He is a passionate teacher and has been teaching economics and corporate finance since last seven years in Mumbai & Kolkata.
CA Rajesh Singh ( Srinetra ) is an Associate member of ICAI. He started his professional career in practice with Accountancy. He has extensive experience in the Teaching. He possesses a vast experience of teaching Accountancy to students of CA-CPT CA-IPCC, CS Foundation and CS Executive and has been visiting faculty at ICAI for E-lectures. He is currently teaching accountancy to various levels of Professional Institutes and has addressed a number of courses organized by Professional Institutes.
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- General Economics
- Fundamentals of Economics and Management
Become a Franchise Be a part of India's premier coaching centre, and earn! Offer satellite classes in your city, in association with SSEI. Fill out the form below, telling us why you would like to be associated with SSEI.Contact Us